Join our growing team
As one of the few woman-owned companies in the fields of Architecture, Engineering and Surveying we know what it means to truly be a family friendly culture because we live it every day. Combine that with our tech-forward approach to projects and long-term client relationships and you’ll find a welcoming environment to grow both personally and professionally.
What do our clients say?
Working at Powell
See what it's like to work here.
Contact us to get started.
Powell CWM has specialized in providing architectural design, civil engineering, and land surveying services, since 1952. We are currently looking for a new Project Engineer.
- Strong design and technical skills;
- Strong experience in preparing construction documents;
- Knowledge of various civil engineering projects;
- Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to carry out design concepts to realization;
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to meet deadlines and provide high quality designs;
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of zoning codes, design standards and approval processes related to civil engineering;
- Perform hydraulics and hydrology modeling;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience
- Accredited engineering degree
- Licensed Civil Engineer
- Proficient in Civil 3D
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com.