Join our growing team
As one of the few woman-owned companies in the fields of Architecture, Engineering and Surveying we know what it means to truly be a family friendly culture because we live it every day. Combine that with our tech-forward approach to projects and long-term client relationships and you’ll find a welcoming environment to grow both personally and professionally.
What do our clients say?
Working at Powell
See what it's like to work here.
Contact us to get started.
Powell CWM, Inc. specializes in providing architectural design, civil engineering, and land surveying services, since 1952. We are currently looking to hire a Director of Architectural Services. This position will have an active role in project planning and management, project accounting, business development, and client relations.
You will work directly with the ownership team to align department goals with company objectives. Come work with a firm that fosters a welcoming environment that will allow you to grow both personally and professionally.
Actively manage multiple project scopes, schedules and budgets;
Serve as the primary client liaison to bring the schedule, budgets and scope of work to completion and to the client’s satisfaction;
Undertake proactive workforce planning initiatives and execute plans resulting in identifying opportunities through seeking new clients;
Develop and execute plans to achieve growth and financial profitability;
Guide and lead the development of proposals;
Maintain communication with teams to monitor progress of projects, ensure client engagement, and lead conflict resolutions;
Provide technical support to ensure successful deliverables;
Perform other duties as assigned.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com.
Powell CWM, Inc. is seeking a Manager of Land Surveying.
- Creating and executing project work plans
- Delegating working assignments to team members
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Effectively applying our methodologies and enforce project standards
- Preforming reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Must be a Professional Land Surveyor
- AutoCAD experience required
- The ability to manage both field and office operations
- The ability to manage multiple projects across a wide variety of surveying facets
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work in a team environment
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to quickly adopt company standards
- Competitive salary
- Great growth potential
- Company medical, vision, dental and life insurance benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Matching retirement plan
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
- PE licensure in Missouri and Kansas
- 5 years of experience in the engineering field
- Possess a high level of technical expertise
- The ability to prepare high-quality plans and documents
- Experienced in civil design utilizing Civil 3D
- Have knowledge of hydraulics and hydraulic modeling
- Ready to work as part of a team or on your own