Join our growing team
As one of the few woman-owned companies in the fields of Architecture, Engineering and Surveying we know what it means to truly be a family friendly culture because we live it every day. Combine that with our tech-forward approach to projects and long-term client relationships and you’ll find a welcoming environment to grow both personally and professionally.
What do our clients say?
Working at Powell
See what it's like to work here.
Contact us to get started.
Powell CWM, Inc. is seeking a Manager of Land Surveying.
- Creating and executing project work plans
- Delegating working assignments to team members
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Effectively applying our methodologies and enforce project standards
- Preforming reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Must be a Professional Land Surveyor
- AutoCAD experience required
- The ability to manage both field and office operations
- The ability to manage multiple projects across a wide variety of surveying facets
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work in a team environment
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to quickly adopt company standards
- Competitive salary
- Great growth potential
- Company medical, vision, dental and life insurance benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Matching retirement plan
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
- PE licensure in Missouri and Kansas
- 5 years of experience in the engineering field
- Possess a high level of technical expertise
- The ability to prepare high-quality plans and documents
- Experienced in civil design utilizing Civil 3D
- Have knowledge of hydraulics and hydraulic modeling
- Ready to work as part of a team or on your own